ELKON, founded in 1975, has a long and solid experience in the production of concrete plants and machinery. We are the largest manufacturer of concrete batching plants in Europe.
ELKON has four factories with a production area of 65,000 m², all of which are environmentally friendly. With a constant investment in innovation and advanced technology (e.g. 90% of the welding on our products is performed using fully automated robotic welding technology) ELKON has attained the following annual production capacities:
- 500 concrete plants
- 1800 cement screws
- 500 twin shaft mixers
- 1000 cement silos
- 500 aggregate hoppers
We manufacture mobile, compact, on site and stationary ready-mix concrete plants as well as concrete pavers and block making machines, precast concrete plants, concrete transport systems, concrete mixers (twin shaft, planetary and pan), concrete pumps, recycling plants, cement silos and cement delivery systems.
The heavy and steady investment in R & D and use of advanced technologies have resulted in innovations such as the world’s largest mobile concrete plant with a capacity of 150 m³ / hour and high-speed concrete travelling bucket systems.
ELKON has a very global presence with more than 3,500 concrete plants in more than 120 countries and 6 continents. We have managed to be the first choice of many leading construction and concrete companies around the world.
Nanako is the official distributor of ELKON in Spain. We have more than 40 years of successful international experience in the industrial and technological sectors. We have experience and knowledge in functions such as operations, quality control, the supply chain, business management, project management, process and systems analysis, distribution and business development.
ELKON´s objective is to achieve the highest quality, reliability and performance of all our concrete batching plants and machinery as well as the total satisfaction of our customers.
Let us prove it to you,
Concrete production is often critical for infrastructure, building or mining projects in the construction industry. It is often critical to ensure the success of the project.
ELKON understands very well that the success of our clients is crucial. This is why your success is our priority because if you are successful we know you will become regular and loyal customers. We have always listened to our customers. It is the only way to produce the best concrete plants and machinery. We have been doing it for more than four decades.
A concrete plant has to:
- Produce uniform, consistent and the highest quality concrete
- Be absolutely reliable – any failure results in a shutdown of concrete production and, therefore, an expensive delay in the project or operation
- Have a very high productivity
- Have consistently demonstrated and tested its quality, reliability and performance.
We do this better than anyone. How do we know? Because more than half of our orders are from regular customers.
For the most demanding clients and projects, we design customized solutions to meet their exact needs and requirements.
What makes us different?
- ELKON concrete plants produce uniform, consistent and the highest quality concrete
- They are highly reliable with a high productivity
- They have consistently demonstrated their quality, reliability and performance with many world leaders in the most demanding conditions
- We have 44 years of experience manufacturing concrete plants and machinery
- Global presence with more than 3,500 ELKON concrete plants in 120 countries and 6 continents
- The largest manufacturer of concrete plants in Europe and the only one with fully integrated production in its 4 modern manufacturing plants
- We use the most advanced technology such as full automation systems in all our concrete batching plants
- High standards of quality and production complying with all European standards
- World-class after-sales service and technical support
- Very short delivery times for concrete plants in continuous production
- Pioneers in the industry with a number of innovations, resulting from a long-term investment in R & D
- Very well trained staff with advanced technical knowledge, a great deal of experience acquired over many years and an outstanding passion for their work; these are the keys to the success of ELKON.
Let us show you why you should consider ELKON as a supplier and, of course, compare with other manufacturers.