ELKON on-site concrete batching plants allow concrete to be produced economically even for small construction projects requiring small quantities of concrete. They can be installed and ready to produce concrete in one hour and can be easily moved.
|Capacity of Aggregate Silo||2x5 m3 or 4x5 m3|
|Capacity of Aggregate Weigh Hopper||Aggregate is weighed in mixer|
|Loading Type of Aggregate to the Mixer||Transfer Conveyor|
|Mixer Capacity||750 / 500 l|
|Mixer Type||Pan / Planetary|
|Cement Weighing Capacity||300 kg|
|Water Weighing Capacity||200 kg|
|Additive Weighing Capacity||1x25 l (for 1 Type of Additive)|
|Cement Screw Diameter (Ø)||165 mm|
ELKON MIX MASTER-30 has a production capacity of 30 m³ / h. It can be equipped with a pan or planetary mixer and with 2 or 4 aggregate silos.
Why choose an on-site concrete batching plant?
- High mobility
- Installation within 1 hour, no crane required
- High productivity for its capacity
- High quality and precise concrete production
- No need for a concrete foundation
- Produce on-site and can pour directly on small scale projects
- Save on concrete transportation cost